1. Why is the Company delayed in making its periodic report filings with the SEC? As disclosed in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2017 (the "2017 Form 10-K"), the filing of that report was delayed significantly as a result of the delay in the filing of the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2014, as well as the substantial time and effort devoted to ongoing remediation of the material weaknesses in internal control over financial reporting disclosed in those reports. (Response dated 5/14/18)
2. Is the Company current with its financial filings now that the 2017 10-K is filed?
No. While the Company is now current with all outstanding annual filings, Hanger has not yet completed the preparation of its financial statements for the quarter end March 31, 2018. However, it has previously provided certain preliminary estimates of cash flows and liquidity in a Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the SEC on May 10,2018. (Response dated 5/14/18)
3. When will you file your 10-Q for the first quarter of 2018?
The Company has commenced the preparation of its financial statements for the quarter end March 31, 2018 and intends to file those as expeditiously as possible. (Response dated 5/14/18)
4. What are the next steps after filing the 10-Q?
Subsequent to reporting and filing Hanger's second quarter 2018 results, the Company currently plans to commence the process of relisting on a national securities exchange, which it anticipates will occur in the autumn timeframe. (Response dated 5/14/18)
5. How do I buy or sell common shares of Hanger?
You may buy or sell Hanger common stock in the same way you buy and sell other securities through the institutional, online or retail broker-dealer of your choice. (Response dated 2/26/16)
6. Does the Company plan to get re-listed on the NYSE or another major national stock exchange?
Yes, the Company intends to become current with its SEC filings as expeditiously as is possible, after which time the Company intends to apply for listing on a national stock exchange, which it anticipates will occur in the autumn timeframe. (Response dated 5/14/18)
7. Who is Hanger, Inc.'s transfer agent?
Computershare P.O. Box 30170College Station, TX 77842-31701.877.832.7268www.computershare.com/investor
8. How can I contact Hanger, Inc. Investors Relations?
E-Mail: InvestorRelations@hanger.comPhone: 512.777.3690 Postal Mail:Investor RelationsHanger, Inc., Inc. 10910 Domain Drive, Suite 300Austin, TX 78758
9. Who is the Company's independent registered public accounting firm?
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP300 West 6th Street, Suite 1800Austin, TX 78701
10. How can I obtain Hanger's public SEC filings?
All Hanger, Inc. public filings with the SEC are available at no charge on the SEC's public website at www.sec.gov. You can also find these filings in the SEC filings section of Hanger's website.