Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related IT field or equivalent work experience.
· 10+ years of experience in enterprise projects within the architectural domain.
· Expertise in developing and architecting solutions in a collaborative environment, as well as significant experience in multiple hardware/software computing environments and system components.
· Experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement involving broad-based information systems, utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change; business systems analysis experience.
· Demonstrated experience in translating business strategies, across several business units, into effective solutions.
· Possess ability to extract and translate business strategy into architectural requirements.
· Demonstrate strong personal and organizational leadership skills.
· Display ability to collaboratively produce quality solutions to meet organizational needs.
· Comfortable with enterprise level decision making and is results oriented.
· Ability to collaboratively participate in large scale multi-disciplined projects.
· Ability to design and implement business architecture, processes and strategies.
· Strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management.
· Excellent analytical, planning, and communication skills.
· Visionary in anticipating future IT direction and able to communicate that vision to IT and business partners.